WatchOS 8.5’s release comes two months after the release of watchOS 8.4. The earlier version of the two is the fourth significant update to the watchOS 8 operating system since its initial release.
Normally, we need to use iTunes to restore iPhone firmware. But sometimes, there are some situations where we cannot use iTunes to restore the firmware, or we don’t want to use iTunes to erase the phone data while restoring. Is it possible to restore iPhone firmware without iTunes? The answer is YES, and here in this article, you will find the best way to do that. Normally, most users won’t even know what is firmware. Basically, A firmware is an IPSW file package that stores everything needed to run the core operating system, which is iOS for iPhone or iPad users. IOS is one of the best systems for mobile phones, but that doesn’t mean it is flawless.
- Should you have any questions, please leave a message in the following comment zone.
- If you find your iPhone keeps crashing and restarting, what should you do?
- I download the stock firmware understand you received an error when trying to update your iPhone 6.
- Click here to know how to force restart your iPhone model.
- In this page, all iTunes backup versions that have been saved to the iTunes default storage path will be detected automatically by this freeware.
- Thus, we suggest using its Full Edition so as to recover more data.
This module can show the backup files to you in a very intuitive way. Therefore, you can find the needed data conveniently. Furthermore, the whole process will be completed in three steps. In general, people who have successfully fixed the white Apple screen of death issue always have a piece of professional data recovery software.
Last night my iPhone 7 suddenly froze (at around 60% battery), went dark with a spinning wheel and stayed that way for about 30 minutes. I finally tried a hard reset by pressing down the volume down and power buttons at the same time.
- Well, it often refers to that the IPSW file is not matched with your device or the firmware file cannot be recognized by iTunes.
- They could not use their backup files until they fully disabled their malware and antivirus protection.
- It will delete all data and sign out of all your accounts.
- Restoring your iPhone in the Device Firmware Update mode is the most intense type of restoration.
- Randall has also acquired several years’ experience writing web content.
If you have faced an abrupt shutdown before facing the black screen, it might be due to the startup disk malfunction. Depending on your device type, you can power cycle your Mac using one of the methods below. If your Mac cannot shut down and startup normally, it is due to some bugs or errors in the OS. Most of these errors get fixed merely by restarting your Mac.